Arabic Name Translator

    arabic name

  • Old Arabic names are based on a long naming system; most Arabs do not simply have given/middle/family names, but a full chain of names. This system is in use throughout the Arab world.

    translator

  • a person who translates written messages from one language to another
  • a program that translates one programming language into another
  • A person who translates from one language into another, esp. as a profession
  • A program that translates from one programming language into another
  • interpreter: someone who mediates between speakers of different languages

arabic name translator

Tipaza Algiers Algeria UNESCO WORKD HERITAGE SITE shot with iPhone by http://sundeepkullu.com

Tipaza Algiers Algeria UNESCO WORKD HERITAGE SITE shot with  iPhone by http://sundeepkullu.com
Know all the UNESCO sites in Algiers Algeria Al Qal’a of Beni Hammad Djémila M’Zab Valley Tassili n’Ajjer # Timgad Tipasa Kasbah of Algiers Explored in Algeria Algiers another UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE site TIPAZA & MAUSOLEUM OF MAURETANIA after Kasbah of Algiers last tinme. In Hilton Algiers Hotel now. "Tipaza"(formerly Tefessedt, Chenoua: Bazar, Arabic: تيپاازة‎) and ROYAL MAUSOLEUM OF MAURETANIA and the church called NOTRE DAME D’AFRIQUE. With very unique and Roman architecture. Tipaza (formerly Tefessedt, Chenoua: Bazar, Arabic: تيپاازة‎) is a Berber-speaking town on the coast of Algeria, capital of the Tipaza province. The modern town, founded in 1857, is remarkable chiefly for its sandy beach, and ancient ruins. History Ancient history Tipaza was an ancient Punic trading-post conquered by Ancient Rome and turned into a military colony by the emperor Claudius for the conquest of the kingdoms of Mauretania. Afterwards it became a municipium. The Roman city was built on three small hills which overlooked the sea. Of the houses, most of which stood on the central hill, no traces remain; but there are ruins of three churches — the Great Basilica and the Basilica Alexander on the western hill, and the Basilica of St Salsa on the eastern hill, two cemeteries, the baths, theatre, amphitheatre and nymphaeum. The line of the ramparts can be distinctly traced and at the foot of the eastern hill the remains of the ancient harbour. The basilicas are surrounded by cemeteries, which are full of coffins, all of stone and covered with mosaics. The basilica of St. Salsa, which has been excavated by Stéphane Gsell, consists of a nave and two aisles, and still contains a mosaic. The Great Basilica served for centuries as a quarry, but it is still possible to make out the plan of the building, which was divided into seven aisles. Under the foundations of the church are tombs hewn out of the solid rock. Of these one is circular, with a diameter of 18 m and space for 24 coffins. Commercially it was of considerable importance, but it was not distinguished in art or learning. Christianity was early introduced, and in the third century Tipaza was a bishop’s see. Most of the inhabitants continued non-Christian until, according to the legend, Salsa, a Christian maiden, threw the head of their serpent idol into the sea, whereupon the enraged populace stoned her to death. The body, miraculously recovered from the sea, was buried, on the hill above the harbour, in a small chapel which gave place subsequently to the stately basilica. Salsa’s martyrdom took place in the 4th century. In 484 the Vandal king Huneric (477‑484) sent an Arian bishop to Tipaza; whereupon a large number of the inhabitants fled to Spain, while many of the remainder were cruelly persecuted. Tipaza revived for a brief time during the Byzantine occupation in the 6th century but was given the Arabic language name, Tefassed, when Arabs arrived there. The term translated means badly damaged. Modern era Near Tipaza at 36°33’58"N 2°28’50"E, there is Tipaza longwave transmitter, a facility for broadcasting a French speaking program on the longwave frequency 252 kHz, which can be well received in many parts of Europe. The town and its surroundings is home to the largest Berber speaking group of western Algeria, the Chenoua people. Kasbah of Algiers * The Casbah (Arabic: قصبة‎, qaṣba, meaning citadel (fortress)) is specifically the citadel of Algiers in Algeria and the traditional quarter clustered around it. More generally, a kasbah is the walled citadel of many North African cities and towns. The name made its way into English from French in the late 19th century (the Oxford English Dictionary states 1895), and continues to be spelled as acquired from that language. History The Casbah of Algiers is founded on the ruins of old Icosium. It was a small city which, built on a hill, goes down towards the sea, divided in two: the High city and the Low city. One finds there masonries and mosques of the 17th century; Ketchaoua mosque (built in 1794 by the Dey Baba Hassan) flanked of two minarets, mosque el Djedid (1660, at the time of Turkish regency) with its large finished ovoid cupola points some and its four coupolettes, mosque El Kébir (oldest of the mosques, it was built by Almoravid ruler Yusuf ibn Tashfin and rebuilt later in 1794), mosque Ali Betchnin (Raïs, 1623), Dar Aziza, palate of Jénina. The Casbah played a central role during the Algerian struggle for independence (1954–1962). The Casbah was the epicenter of the insurgency planning of the National Liberation Front (FLN) and gave them a safe haven to plan and execute attacks against French citizens and law enforcement agents in Algeria at the time. In order to counter their efforts, the French had to focus specifically on the Casbah. Current condition As Reuters reported in August 2008, the Casbah is in a state of neglect and certain areas are threatening collapse. Algerian au

Weapons of Mass Destruction

Weapons of Mass Destruction
I believe his name is Gregory, Hatian native and translator for UN Police (Jordanian branch) Speaks and reads English, Arabic, Spanish, French/Creole